After 3 months I’m finally noticing a difference!
I almost completely forgot- it’s my 3 month T-anniversary! I’ve noticed some major changes and I’m really excited about them. The other day I was getting into the show when I saw like a really long tummy hair. It was leg hair but on my chest. It was really freaky at first but then I noticed a few more! My feet are noticeably growing too. I hadn’t worn 2 pairs of shoes in a maybe a month or so and now they’re almost too small. Both were semi big on me before so my feet are clearly growing. I also have to shave a lot more now than ever before. I have to shave at least twice a week otherwise I get one of those gnarly puberty mustaches. Haven’t seen much facial changes or hairline changes but maybe that’s for the best for now.
"The stereotypes do not cause transsexualism, they confuse trans-sexuals, and the rest of us, and we have to find our own way out, through our own judgement of arguments and our own experiences of living, not by having them denied to us. Trans-sexuals, like all of us, are caught in a net of oppressive gender expectations, which we have to sort out as best we can, in situations where the social agencies to which we may refer only make our problem worse. But it is not trans-sexualism which is the problem but the way we are pressured to live in the world."
--Carol S Riddle, Divided Sisterhood (1980)
I’ve recently reached 800 followers, and in response I’m running a giveaway to say “thank you!”
What do you win?
- The winner will be able to look around and choose any item(s) related to transition that comes to a total of $40 (including shipping costs) or less.
Who can enter?
- Any trans-identified person (transmale, transfemale, non-binary, whatever else). You do not need to be following me, however anyone who is following me at the time of the drawing will have two numbers assigned to their name. All countries may enter, but make sure the item you choose can be shipped to where you are. Shipping costs are included in the “up to $40,” so make sure it doesn’t go over.
How will you choose a winner?
- Random number generator!
When will this end?
- Thursday, April 10th, at 8:00PM EST. Reblogs after that time will not be counted. The winner will be contacted sometime soon after (ask must be open).
How do I enter?
- Reblog! Likes do not count, and multiple reblogs do not make a difference.
What do you mean “any items related to transition?”
- Some examples would be: packers, chest binders, breast forms, STPs, gaffs, wigs, or clothing. Someone will probably ask, so I’ll state now that dildos do not count for this (although a “pack-and-play packer” does). If there is something else you want, ask me about it. I might say yes.
How will it work?
- I will alert the winner at the end of the giveaway. They’ll have until April 13th to decide what they want, and once they figure it out and send me a link and shipping information, I’ll OK the choice and order it to be sent to them. If I haven’t received the decision and shipping information by that time, I will choose a new winner.
What if I want something that costs more than $40?
- I’ll still order it for you, but you’ll need to send me the difference via Paypal before I’ll do so.
Some websites you may want to browse:
- http://www.underworks.com/ (binders)
- http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/ (binders)
- http://www.tranzwear.net/ (various items for FAAB)
- http://www.janetscloset.com/ (various items for MAAB)
- http://www.peecockproducts.com/index.php (various items for FAAB)
As always, Google is your friend! Happy browsing, and good luck!
The 21st marked my 2 month anniversary and I’m finally seeing changes. #YesYesYes #ftm #hrt (at Brookline, MA)
Here’s my 2 month video! Some times I forgot to take a daily photo, but I only missed a few. Looking through them, you can clearly see some days I was more bloated than others. Since this time, my puberty will be much more accelerated, I believe this is kinda normal.
I finally got home and having a horrible panic attack. I wish I wasn’t so noticeable- that everyone wouldn’t automatically know that I was different than other men. I’m almost 2 months on T and people can still fucking tell! I wish I could blend in and not be seen as passing. Some times I wish I was dead so I could start over. I wish I could be just another guy. But people only see me as a girl trying to be a man when I’m not; I really am a man. I wish I could restart like a video game. I could start over at the beginning and pick a path cause I know I’d choose the right one.